Friday, February 5, 2010

Bowled over

The weekend football fans and fatasses such as myself have all been waiting for is finally here: Superbowl Sunday is upon us! Although I can't tell you much about the game (other than that I'll be rooting for the Colts* because I think New Orleans is cool), here are a few things I do have to share:

- Check out Thrillist's master snack repository and Nymag's list of the best bars to watch the game
- If you like your food and your football free, hit up Delmonico's for some gratis Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Double Fried French Fries, and Stella Artois from 5:30-6:30
- Keep your eyes peeled for wizards flying across your TV screen in Universal Orlando's secret surprise ad spot for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, their new magical theme park

Because everyone knows its all about the food, the booze, the ads and the halftime show, which will arrive on Rock Band shortly after the game).



* Post scriptum: Wow, that's embarrassing.

1 comment:

Ethan Wood said...

My tip of Superbowl advice, if you think New Orleans is cool, I recommend rooting for the Saints.