Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekly wrap-up

Because this has been one hell of a week (TGIF), I figured it calls for a wrap-up of sorts:

* Falcon Heene (a.k.a. Balloon Boy) is safe. He was just hiding in the attic like any normal attention-deprived child.
* Crappy NYC radiators + WTWTA coming out (today's the day, for those who have been living under a rock) = great excuse to wear all the faux fur you can pile on. I know I will.
* Last chance to catch Lizzie Borden: The Show, a gory, period-punk rock musical that pays rollicking, foot-stomping, ear-deafening homage to the notorious New England spinster who was suspected of murdering her father and stepmother. It's a wonderful pre-Halloween good time, and the final two shows take place this Saturday.
* Don't miss Chromeo at the Fillmore tonight - I'll be showing off my best Fancy Footwork.

No comments: