Sunday, April 12, 2009

Words of wisdom ...

... from a washed-up real estate broker wearing a Raiders vest who posts fake apartment listings on Craigslist to entice people to come into "his" office:

Him: I heard they're on a hiring spree somewhere.
Me: Who? Where?!
Him: I don't know, but in a recession they fire a lot of people so they have to hire a lot too.
Me: Huh?

Him: You know how they said the real estate bubble burst?
Me: Sure.
Him: That's bs, 'cause ever since they said that we've been getting more business than ever.
Me (silently): Maybe that's because you TRICK PEOPLE INTO COMING TO YOUR OFFICE!

Him: Did you get your name legally changed?
Me: No ... why?
Him: Usually the people who get legal name changes have the prettiest names.
Interesting marketing approach, mister.  And thanks for showing me the doors of three apartments with no one home.  Also, I really appreciate the eight billion business cards - maybe I'll send you a few of my own once I get the job at the place with the hiring spree.

No comments: