Monday, April 12, 2010

The kids are alright

If you haven't heard PS 22's fifth grade chorus belt out covers of everyone from Jay-Z to the Velvet Underground, you don't know what you're missing. These kids are seriously talented, and it doesn't hurt that they're also pretty darn cute. In their latest rendition, they add their own flavor to Beach House's "Zebra" ... how cool is their director?!


In other news, I'd like to announce the addition of a few new features on this blog - you can now search previous posts, sites I've linked to, and all of Google (see the search box on the top right of the page). And at my friend Dana's suggestion, I've also added a list of the sites I check day-to-day, to give you a sense of where some of my post ideas come from. Always open to constructive criticism - feel free to leave it in the comments!

1 comment:

juliette said...

I'M OBSSSSEEEEESSSESEEDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZ1zV1l2KQ&feature=related